Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Butterfly Place

I took the girls to a Butterfly Atrium and it was so fun!
We have been there before, but they were smaller then.
Both of them were so excited, it was fun to watch!
C really wanted one to land on her!


K liked to just watch!

Here are some pics of my very own butterflies!



Here are some pictures of the butterfies we saw!


Family shot toward the end.



Sisterly love!










7 comments:

scooping it up said...

Yay! An update! We love the Favero girls, wish we could have come.

Shay said...

No way! I'm in shock. You updated your blog! YAY! You better get in the habit now especially after I move. Love you girl! The pictures are adorable...all of them!

Jennifer said...

Oh I miss my little friends! They are so cute! Love the posts...now I just need to update my blog :)

O'Connor Family said...

I can't believe how big Carson is! Your girls are adorable! We have a private family blog, so if you're interested in reading it, just send me an email hoconnor2008@yahoo.com.

Stephanie moved to Germany, so her blog address is http://theharrisfamilyfunnies.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

Hi Taryn, I miss you so much!! Seeing your pictures just remind me!! Your girls are adorable!

Toria said...

Taryn- I just thought I'd check in on you and see if you've updated this thing and you HAD (2 months ago!)
How are you?!?!
Let's talk soon. I have a better phone number now.

Jess said...

Hooray!! Blog updates! I'm so happy! I love them all. I've got to get my hands on some of these pictures. too cute!!
Love you guys!