Someone told me you had a blog, I'm glad I read it! I can't believe how much Carson has grown and congratulations on having another girl! I started a family blog, but it's private. Here's my public email address unwaveringlamanite@gmail.com, give me your email address and I'll add you on to our blog. Hope to hear from you soon! Heather O'Connor
6 comments:
TOO FUNNY! Her little face is so cute! Thanks for posting this, I needed the laugh!
Seriously though, could she be any cuter???
oh my gosh. that smile is priceless.
Hey friend, cute kids. Miss you!
Taryn,
I can see nothing has changed!! You are still as funny as ever. I love the picture! What beautiful girls you have!!
Someone told me you had a blog, I'm glad I read it! I can't believe how much Carson has grown and congratulations on having another girl! I started a family blog, but it's private. Here's my public email address unwaveringlamanite@gmail.com, give me your email address and I'll add you on to our blog. Hope to hear from you soon!
Heather O'Connor
Post a Comment