Who says the pigs have to be afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? C wanted to dress up this year as a family theme and luckily my DH agreed. I was pretty proud of myself for throwing these costumes together with minimal effort. And the best part of the girls' costumes were that we could just take their tails off and they were already in their PJs!
I was so happy that the girls loved their costumes so much they kept their snouts on almost the whole time. K kept hers on until she decided that she couldn't eat as much candy with a big pig nose in the way! C kept hers on so that she could tell everyone the big bad wolf was her dad and they better watch out!


2 comments:
Taryn, I could not stop laughing when I saw these pictures, this is why I love you!
Taryn, I could not stop laughing when I saw these pictures, this is why I love you!
Post a Comment